Link building has always been a crucial component of Search Engine Optimization. However, there are numerous link-building strategies having varying degrees of difficulty to implement. Not many professionals can manage them all manually. With the advancement of technology, there are now various tools and software to help you handle link-building methods efficiently and quickly. From ROI Digitally’s SEO Experts, here are 13+ best link-building tools with all reviews for your reference.
Moz Pro is one of the best link building tools to examine any website’s backlink profile. It can help locate link opportunities, remove spam, and fix broken links.
It also reveals the typical anchor text used by websites to link to your website. This assists you in choosing the appropriate keywords for your next content and obtaining more backlinks.
- Affordable price.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent training and support team.
- Tons of free SEO training resources.
- Poor interface makes it difficult to find your needed tools.
- Additional credits each month for some features, like site crawls.
- No real-time reports.
BuzzStream is a potent instrument that supports all facets of your link-building activities. It can help you run successful link-building efforts, from outreach to link prospecting. It also provides some basic project management tools to track and evaluate the development of your link-building initiatives.
You can also use this tool to locate influencers and work with them to create quality backlinks.
- Reasonable price.
- Centralized database for all link-building contacts.
- Work well for generating new leads, running outreach efforts and evaluating the outcomes.
- Digital PR tools enable you to compile bloggers and journalist list to secure placements.
- Need time to learn.
- Not many tutorials.
Ahrefs is not simply a link-building tool since it has several SEO and marketing capabilities. Furthermore, it offers complete link-building features, including bulk analysis to check links.
You may sort your pages by link growth – one of its most helpful features. Then you can determine which pages receive the most backlinks so that you may apply the same method to other pages.
- A high volume of data (keywords).
- Precise data and information on the examined URL.
- Reliable rankings.
- Affordable price.
- Not easy to use.
- Few ready-to-use integrations with other services.
- Lacking content optimization solutions.
Google is one of the best places to uncover link prospects, even though most people don’t consider it a link-building tool.
You can utilize search operators to find things like “guest posting opportunities” to build links. These obscure search operators can help you focus your search and get the needed results.
- The most comprehensive database of online pages.
- The best search algorithm.
- Free to use.
- No way to download the results.
- No training and support team.
Linkody is an easy-to-use application for link tracking and backlink research. It allows you to disavow unfavorable connections and analyze your backlink profile.
It does not do much in locating link-building opportunities and contacting others to obtain more links.
- Clean design.
- Intuitive interface.
- Easy to use.
- Best customer support.
- Limited analytic features.
SEMrush is a comprehensive SEO tool with potent link-building skills. It can aid in your outreach efforts and assist you in locating chances for link development. It provides a complete link-building solution for your company.
SEMrush also includes a ton of other helpful tools which provide great value, such as tools for SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
- User-friendly interface.
- Great support.
- Provide backlink analysis.
- Organic research.
- Limited access to student’s version.
- Limites of accounts.
JustReachOut is the link-building tool you need to gain placements on news and media websites. It just assists you in contacting journalists and obtaining a link placement, as the name implies.
You may make lists of journalists and influencers using JustReachOut. Furthermore, it also offers guidance on how to do outreach to maximize the impact of your efforts.
- Offer uniform templates for outreach that are instructive for beginners.
- Quick access to a large number of Journalists via clear and efficient keyword searches.
- Feature nice design.
- Have a good price.
- The tool is upgrading gradually.
GroupHigh is an influencer marketing tool for finding and reaching influential bloggers. This influencer software combines influencer search, content research, influencer CRM, media reporting, and blog data API for better access.
- Integration of Google Analytics ensures more accurate data on website traffic.
- Support locating influencers with ease, saving time on manual searches.
- Provide real-time reporting.
- The influencer counts are frequently incorrect.
- Not include the email addresses of all influencers.
- Difficult to navigate the UI.
- High price compared to other tools.
Pitchbox is a specialist influencer outreach and link-building platform appropriate for companies and agencies. It can help you locate and establish contact with leading authors and influencers in your niche. Using their outreach templates will make it simple for you to contact them for link-building chances.
- Integration with SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz, and Majestic elevates it above the status of merely an email marketing platform.
- Ability to manage and design many campaign types.
- Opportunity classification according to the niche.
- Ability to check the status of the same opportunity in other projects.
- A little expensive for a business with a small budget.
- Do not show the price. You have to contact them directly for the price based on what you need.
Hunter is a cloud-based email search tool that aids businesses in discovering and authenticating legitimate email addresses from websites, enterprises, or specialized professionals.
It can quickly locate every email connected to a domain or a certain person’s email address.
- Give users at target domains access to an accurate list of their email addresses.
- It can locate email addresses for nearly all websites
- Ability to verify an address even if an email is not identified before, provided you can understand the email format
- Difficult to find an email address if a business hasn’t posted it online.
- Challenging to identify personnel emails.
- Hunter’s cold email outreach tool only functions with Gmail or GSuite.
Majestic is a complete link-building toolbox that can meet all your company’s requirements. It can handle everything, from finding link chances for your website to examining your backlink profile.
Link Context is one of the Majestic’s special features that allows you to find links based on where they are on a page. Additionally, it offers capabilities for SEO, like keyword research.
- User-friendly interface.
- Strong onsite analysis report.
- Useful customized report.
- Accurate backlink profile tracking.
- Hard to generate reports.
- Free version is limited.
- Sometime slow.
HARO is a tool designed to assist journalists in quickly obtaining pertinent expert opinions for their articles. The platform also makes it simple to obtain a backlink in a high-performing online journal like Forbes or the Wall Street Journal.
- Help you get links from high-quality sources.
- Assist in building relationships with reporters and other influencers.
- Gain your company or website’s visibility.
- Help you build reputation and authority.
- Cheap price.
- Lack of journalist responses or feedback.
- Old fashioned appearance.
As its name suggests, Monitor Backlinks enables users to be informed when websites gain or lose backlinks and to learn what links are beneficial for SEO.
- Affordable price with user-friendly interface.
- Good customer support.
- Expedites and simplifies the process of locating, monitoring, and disavowing spam links.
- Useful tool for monitoring your website’s online reputation and keeping note of its positive mentions.
- Lack of real-time notifications.
This is an email marketing and influencer search tool for link outreach. You can use it to identify key opinion leaders in your niche and get in touch with them to discuss link-building prospects.
Furthermore, it provides extra influencer marketing functions that specialized link-building tools do not.
- It quickly locates pertinent websites and phone numbers, saving you time searching for that information.
- The contacts are easily divided into lists, which helps you maintain organization.
- The information may be simply exported through CSV, which is helpful for preventing information silos.
- It costs more than similar tools.
Is link building good for SEO?
Yes, link building is good for SEO since links are crucial for search engine rankings.
When crawling a website, search engines like Google consider the number of relevant inbound links. A website will rank higher if it has better-quality links. Moreover, incorporating both white hat link-building and effective link-building strategies can improve your website’s visibility and organic search rankings.
What is link building tool?
Link-building tools are software or tools that assist you in link-building tactics. These tools can help you identify link-building opportunities quickly, evaluate each chance, and then get in touch with the ones you wish to pursue.
Is link building still effective?
Link building is an effective SEO tactic that helps raise your search engine ranking. The reason is that links are one of the main factors that search engine algorithms use when determining how relevant a page is. A website’s content is valuable if many links are referring to it.
Generally speaking, choosing and using the best link-building tools can be beneficial to your SEO strategy. To get the best option, nevertheless, take into account your needs and financial situation. Read every review, select the appropriate tools, and then start making your website visible to the public. If you still find difficulties working with those tools, reach our Michigan SEO services to get a comprehensive consultation.