We are seeking a Content Lead to join our team. You will be working with the SEO Lead to create a relevant English content strategy and supervise the content quality for various international projects.
To succeed in this position, you’ll be capable of delivering creative and SEO-based content ideas in English, and get to know multiple business industries such as accounting, HR, pool cues, digital photography, etc.
- Work with SEO Lead and the client to develop and implement a content strategy that increases engagement for the client.
- Conduct keyword research and content outline based on the strategy
- Review the content quality from the writers and make comments or suggestions
- Schedule or publish blogs, articles or posts on the website platforms
- On-page SEO: Optimize the content on the website for the clients (landing pages, blog pages)
- Manage a team of freelance writers and manage the distribution of content across the website platform of the client to relevant writers.
- Measure, track, and analyze organic, blog website traffic, then take appropriate corrective action.
- Keep up with market developments and change the content approach as necessary
- Write or edit content for clients and the company’s websites.
- Knowledge of social media marketing, digital advertising, and SEO as content marketing strategies
- Capacity to oversee content marketing strategies that have been shown
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, Wix, Google Analytics, and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator
- Knowledge of using SEO tools such as: Ahrefs, Semrush
- Excellent communication abilities, both in writing and speaking with a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Experience in content marketing for 2 years or more
- Time management, team management, communication and teamwork are necessary skills.
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Salary: $400 – $500 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!