Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a new Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be producing strategy, plans and content for a lot of various brands that sell services and physical products.
To be a master in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and flexible in many different types of strategy and content for multiple businesses such as accounting, HR, pool cues, digital photography, etc.
- Help to create the marketing master plan, conduct client research and market research to create marketing weekly plans, finalize with the Project Manager and the customer
- Communicate with customers to learn about their needs and any current sales campaigns
- Execute lead or sales generation campaigns on clients’ digital channels using advertising, email marketing, social media
- Provide the team with regular updates on industry developments and competitor information
- Discuss the objectives, development, and results of clients’ projects with the Project Manager and other leads/executives
- Go over concepts, approaches, and sales strategies with the Project Manager and other leads/executives
- Achieve the project’s objectives, carry out sales generation efforts through digital channels like social media, email marketing, website and advertising
- Prepare relevant weekly and monthly reports to evaluate and improve the efficacy of marketing performance
- Channels and areas to work including (but not all):
- Social media content
- Email marketing content
- Website UX/UI, customer journey improvement
- Website development (non-eCommerce).
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, especially with successful lead or sales generation campaigns
- Acute data-driven attitude, with the capacity to recognize, assess, and recommend initiatives that will actionable insights and trends
- Actual experience running digital marketing campaigns on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress, and email marketing
- Capacity to develop monthly, quarterly and annual digital marketing strategies
- Good English writing and vocal communication abilities are necessary because our clients are international
- The capacity to create graphic designs is a huge plus.
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Salary: $600 – $800 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!