We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of digital media formats for different international brands.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and flexible in many different styles for multiple retailers such as accounting, pool cues, digital photography, etc.
- Understanding the client or Project Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist’s requirements.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outsourced agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the Project Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, social media channels, email marketing, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop or Illustrator and Canva.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SKILLS NEEDED
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas, attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Client facing communication
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SUGGESTED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe After Effects (optional)
- Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite (optional)
- Figma (optional)
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Salary: $500 – $700 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!