We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of digital media formats for different international brands.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and flexible in many different styles for multiple retailers such as accounting, pool cues, digital photography, etc.
- Understanding the client or Project Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist’s requirements.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outsourced agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the Project Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, social media channels, email marketing, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop or Illustrator and Canva.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SKILLS NEEDED
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas, attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Client facing communication
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SUGGESTED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe After Effects (optional)
- Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite (optional)
- Figma (optional)
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Salary: $400 – $500 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!