We are looking for a new SEO Specialist to join our team. You will be working with our Content Lead, intern and freelancers to produce SEO and content strategy for multiple businesses such as accounting, HR, pool cues, digital photography, education etc.
This is your chance to experience different markets, including the USA, Australia and Vietnam.
- Design SEO strategies and roadmaps for multiple projects
- Research keywords based on market research, competitor research and research outline for Blogs or articles
- Optimize Google My Business/Google Map and On-Page SEO monthly
- Send request and review the vendor’s work to execute social stack/Google stack successfully
- Review content strategy and review SEO elements for freelance writers to produce blog/articles
- Execute different link-building strategies, including but not limited to guest posts, infographics, PR outreach…
- Support website developer to audit technical SEO, review and recommend relevant SEO elements in the website such as menu, silo, navigation…
- Compile and present SEO guidelines, including on-page SEO & technical SEO best practices
- Improve the company’s organic search results and appearance position on search engines
- Meet the target KPI for Organic Traffic/Users, Organic Traffic Conversion Rate & brand’s Share of Voice metrics
- Support Team Operations to recruit new SEO or Content marketing-related members.
- 2.5 to 3 years of experience in SEO (experience in the international market like the USA, Canada or Australia is a huge plus)
- Experience in using Ahrefs/Semrush/Screaming Frogs or any related expert SEO tools is a must
- Experience in keyword research and content production is a must
- Experience in On-page SEO audit is a must
- Experience in Off-Page link building is a must
- Experience in Technical SEO audit is optional
- IELTS: at least 6.5 is an advantage.
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Gross Salary: $350 – $450 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnamese labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!