Last Modified: [September 22, 2022]
ROI Digitally and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“We”, “Our”, “Us” or “RDL”) works to maintain a high standard of data privacy in accordance with your data protection rights under applicable law. The protection and proper use of the personal information that you entrust to Us is a responsibility We take seriously. This privacy notice explains what personal information We may collect through https://roidigitally.com/ (“Site”), how We may use it, and the rights that you have concerning that data (“Privacy Notice”).
When you provide personal information about yourself through the Sites, We only process your personal information when We have a lawful basis to do so. We collect certain information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or household (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information. We collect Personal Information from individuals visiting our Site, including as you browse our Site.
By accessing the Site, you acknowledge this Privacy Notice and agree to be bound by the terms hereof.
Our legal bases for processing your Personal Information include: (1) your consent; (2) fulfillment of a contractual obligation; and (3) where We have a legitimate interest to process your Personal Information consistent with applicable law. Our legitimate interests include:
- Investigating, preventing, and protecting against fraud, security risks, threats to you and others, and violations of this Privacy Notice;
- Protecting and defending our rights and properties, including intellectual property;
- Complying with laws and regulations that apply to Us, as well as responding to requests from law enforcement or government authorities or as otherwise required by law;
- Improving your experiences with our Site;
- Understanding and improving our Site, user experience, and customer relationships; and
- Enabling our business operations.
Where We rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to change, withdraw or withhold your consent. Notwithstanding the forgoing, the processing of IP addresses is a necessary part of providing access to the Sites, so We cannot provide access to the Site without this information.
Information we might collect
We collect Personal Information that you choose to share with Us as well as information provided directly by your browser or device when you visit our Site.
Information Collected from You:
When you contact Us via the Site, We ask for your email address. We will also collect the content of your message, which will include any additional information you choose to share with Us. We collect this information when you initiate contact with Us for the purpose of responding to your communication.
When you join Our mailing list, We will collect your first and last name, and email address. We collect this information when you initiate contact with Us for the purpose of responding to your communication.
Submitting a Requirement
When you submit a requirement file, You provide Your company’s name, the state that Your company is located in and other business information such as Your Company’s monthly marketing budget, Your company’s business classification and the information that You choose to provide when responding to how You heard about Us.
We collect this information for the purpose of establishing Your account and to recommend services or products that may be of interest to you.
Information Collected from your Browser and other Web-based Technologies
Browser or Device Information
We also collect information sent to Us automatically by your web browser when you view and navigate the Site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis and is not associated with you individually. This information typically includes your IP address, usage details, operating system information, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. We collect this data to help Us:
- Provide the Site and improve your user experience;
- Analyze Site trends and aggregate usage;
- Promote and improve Site; or
- Fulfill your requests and contact you.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may set persistent and session cookies on your computer or device to customize the user experience. “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer or device by your browser and are often used to make websites work, as well as provide information to the website operator.
We place two types of cookies on our Sites:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies typically only last for as long as your session, which is usually the duration of your current visit to our Sites or for as long as you keep the browser open that was used to visit our Site. We use our session cookies to store information about your visit (referring website, landing page, etc.). We also use session cookies to track and record the number of visits to our Site.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your browser and are read when you return to our Sites. We may use persistent cookies to remember your preferences, personalize your experience, and help secure your visit to our Sites. We use persistent cookies to remember the contents of your shopping cart (which is stored for two weeks), and, if applicable, determine if you have access credentials to the Site.
Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies. Most also let you delete cookies already set. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu. There are online tools available for clearing all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Usually, deletion of cookies will anonymize the information associated with the pixel and a website will not receive any further associated information. Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Our Site may include social media “widgets,” small icons that allow you to access our content posted on social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
If you are logged into your account on these social media platforms, your access to our social media pages and our Sites will be linked to your account.
When you interact with Us or the Site through a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Site), We may collect the Personal Information that you make available to Us on that page, including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts. If you choose to log in to your account with or through a social networking service, We and that service may share certain information about you and your activities.
If you contact Us via social media, you authorize Us to share information with your social media account provider, and you understand that the use of the information We share will be governed by the social media site’s privacy Notice. Your interactions with Our business pages on these social media platforms is governed by the privacy practices of these platforms.
Payment Processor & 3rd-Party Vendors
The Site may contain links to other websites, applications or platforms. Please read the privacy policies of these third-party websites, applications or platforms that collect personally identifiable information in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
How we use the personal information
We only use your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by law and/or our agreements with you. We may use your Personal Information to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided, for example, to provide the information and services you request;
- Keep a record of your contact information and correspondence;
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Personalize our communications with you;
- Improve our marketing efforts;
- Administer the Site;
- Analyze Site usage to improve the design, functionality, and content of the Site;
- Comply with applicable law or legal or government request; and
- Maintain security, protect our rights or property or the rights and property of others, and prevent fraud.
When we share personal information
In certain circumstances We may disclose your Personal Information to provide services requested by you or as required by law or for a business necessity, including:
- Fulfilling the purpose for which you provide it;
- Sharing your Personal Information with service providers We have retained to perform services on Our behalf;
- Disclosing your Personal Information with your consent;
- Complying with applicable laws or responding to a request from government authorities;
- Preventing or investigating a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft, or protecting our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of others; and
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information for a third party’s commercial purpose or for monetary value however we do disclose Personal Information for internal business purposes. We also have not and will not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative consent. We take reasonable steps to ensure that companies with which We share your Personal Information are contractually obligated to keep the Personal Information that We provide to them confidential and to use such information only as We permit.
Your choices and rights
You may request us to delete your information from our database after you fill any forms or take some actions of leaving your Personal Information on our website.
You may choose not to subscribe to email communications other than service-related communications such as payment confirmation. If You do choose to receive email communications such as email newsletters and promotional emails, You may later opt out by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email, clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of emails We sent You.
Advertising and Marketing and Website Analytics
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the Services for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance European (EDAA). Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device. For more information about how to change these settings go to:
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT4228
- Android: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Windows: https://choice.microsoft.com/en-US/opt-out
The DAA’s AppChoices App provides options regarding the collection of cross-app data for your device.
Additional resources or tools may exist that streamline the process of submitting opt-out requests–for example, TRUSTe’s Ad Preference Manager. We do not review or warrant the representations made by these tools and cannot guarantee the effectiveness.
To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, visit Google’s Ad Settings page. Website users can also access the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that You will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other Services, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude You from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If You delete your cookies, You may also delete your opt-out preferences. If You use multiple browsers or devices You may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
For international users, please note that it may be necessary to transfer your information internationally and, in particular, your information may be transferred to and processed in the United States. It is important to know that data protection laws in some jurisdictions may not be as strong as those in your country. If applicable, you may have a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of relevant data protection laws. By using the Site, you agree to have your information used and transferred to the United States as set forth in this Privacy Notice. To ensure the continued protection of your Personal Information while in our care, We take appropriate organizational and technical measures.
EU Data Subject Rights
If you are an EU data subject, we provide you with choices about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You may exercise these rights by contacting us in writing by electronic mail, postal mail, or commercial courier at the address or email address provided at the end of this Privacy Notice under the heading “Contact Information.” Unless explicitly stated otherwise, we will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month.
Your rights include:
- Accessing your personal data to know what information we have collected about you and how it has been shared;
- Requesting the deletion of all or some of your personal data;
- Changing or correcting inaccurate or outdated information;
- Objecting to, limiting or restricting use of all or some of your personal data; and
- Requesting a copy of your personal data, including in a portable format.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority if you believe we have violated your privacy rights or applicable laws and regulations.
Other important information
Privacy Notice Changes
We reserve the right to change or update this Privacy Notice by posting such changes or updates to the Site. Amendments to this Privacy Notice will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. You can tell if the Notice has changed by checking the last modified date that appears at the end of this Privacy Notice. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
We process data both inside and outside the United States, either directly or throughout third-party service providers. It is important to know that data protection laws in some jurisdictions may not be as strong as those in your country. Where we transfer your personal data from the European Economic Area (the UK or Switzerland) (“EEA”) to a location outside the EEA, we will only transfer your data if an appropriate level of protection for your personal data is guaranteed, such as where we have contractual obligations to protect or transfer data with certain safeguards in place. To ensure the continued protection of your personal data while in our care, we take appropriate organizational and technical measures. In addition, we may transfer your personal data if one of the legal exceptions for such transfer can be invoked, such as with your consent or in execution of an agreement you have with us.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as We have a legitimate legal, business, or regulatory need. We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a legitimate legal, business, or regulatory need. If You are an EU data subject, You may exercise Your right to data deletion at any time by contacting as here: email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16, unless the Personal Information is submitted by a provider for use of our services and with parental consent. Our Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 16, and no one under the age of 16 may provide information on the Site.
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards for protecting the Personal Information that you share with Us, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software encryption for all personal customer information. Notwithstanding the forgoing, no website is one-hundred percent (100%) secure and transmitting information over the internet inherently possesses risk therefore We cannot guarantee absolute security.
If there are any questions regarding this Privacy Notice you may contact Us using the information below.
- Address: 2381 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org