We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing eCommerce and non-eCommerce websites for our clients. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating the websites.
- Technical improvement for Crawl rate, Sitemap, Robots.txt, Semantic Markup, Images, Video, Site Speed, Response Code, Meta Tags, Mobile, International, HTTPS transferring
Audit Onsite SEO (technical)
- Audit canonicalization, cannibalization, sitemap, internal links
- Audit silo and re-arrange content by using the topic cluster model
- Advanced On-page for URL SEO: Improve Mobile-friendliness, loading speed (following instructions)
- eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce,…): Set up a new eCommerce website from scratch or work on an available theme
- Non-eCommerce platforms (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, GoDaddy…): Set up a new non- eCommerce website from scratch or work on an available theme
Website improvement & optimization
- Fix bugs
- Add more elements, functions
- Support team for UX/UI-related tasks
Consultation skill: Research and advise fit solutions for customers’ websites.
Other services: Support other team members.
WEB DEVELOPER HARD SKILLS NEEDED
- Experience in website development for eCommerce platforms or non-eCommerce platforms for at least 2 years
- Experience in using API to set up websites, integration, apps, software…
- Well understanding of different HTTP status code: 302, 301 redirect, 4xx, 404, 5xx is a must
- Experience in editing sitemap and robot.txt is a must
- Experience in HTTPS transferring, HTTPS securing, Server key, Hosting, IP address is a must
- Have knowledge of SEO and website UX/UI is a plus
- Experience in schema markup is a plus
- Experience in optimizing page speed using GTMetrix or Google PageSpeed Insight
WEB DEVELOPER SOFT SKILLS NEEDED
- Clear coding mindset
- Communication in English to understand client’s requirements and deliver fit solutions
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/web development or related fields in the university
- IELTS or equivalent certificates: 6.0 or above.
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours (40hrs/week)
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Gross Salary: based on your level. If you have less than 2 years of experience, we can guide or train you, and the salary range can be from $350 per month. The maximum range for a 3-year working experience member is $500 – $600 per month
- Enrich your knowledge with FREE soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing, such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social, and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law
- Other occasional gifts, including birthday gifts, company uniforms, holiday gifts, Kudos-redeemed gifts…
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!