We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing eCommerce and non-eCommerce websites for our retail clients. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating the websites.
- Technical improvement for Crawl rate, Sitemap, Robots.txt, Semantic Markup, Images, Video, Site Speed, Response Code, Meta Tags, Mobile, International, HTTPS transferring
Audit Onsite SEO (technical)
- Audit canonicalization, cannibalization, sitemap, internal links
- Audit silo and re-arrange content by using the topic cluster model
- Advanced On-page for URL SEO: Improve Mobile-friendliness, loading speed (following instructions)
- eCommerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce,…): Set up a new eCommerce website from scratch
- Non-eCommerce platforms: Set up a new eCommerce website from scratch
Website improvement & optimization
- Fix bugs
- Add more elements, functions
- Support team for UX/UI-related tasks
Consultation skill: Research solution and advise fit solutions for customer’s website.
Other services: Support other team members.
WEB DEVELOPER HARD SKILLS NEEDED
- Experience in website development for eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce (WordPress) at least 1 year
- Experience in using API to set up websites, integration, apps, software…
- Well understanding of different HTTP status code: 302, 301 redirect, 4xx, 404, 5xx is a must
- Experience in editing sitemap and robot.txt is a must
- Experience in HTTPS transferring, HTTPS securing, Server key, Hosting, IP address is a must
- Have knowledge of SEO and website UX/UI is a plus
- Experience in schema markup is a plus
- Experience in optimizing page speed using GTMetrix or Google PageSpeed Insight
WEB DEVELOPER SOFT SKILLS NEEDED
- Clear coding mindset
- Communication in English to understand client’s requirements and deliver fit solutions
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/web development or related fields in the university
- IELTS or equivalent certificates: 6.0 or above
- Experience in website development for at least 1 year.
- Remotely (working from home) from Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- Chance to work in an entire Agile environment, where you can learn and apply various marketing skills such as visuals, branding, SEO, social media, paid advertising, email marketing,…
- Supportive and creative working environment with the best team members!
- Salary: $700 – $900 per month
- Get to enrich your knowledge with soft and hard skill training or courses about marketing such as project management, outreach tactics, growth-hacking marketing, account-based marketing…
- Occasionally bonding events and parties!
- Tax, social and health insurance comply with Vietnam labor law.
Send your CV/Portfolio here
Feel free to let us know more about you and your desired job position. We will send a confirmation email for the results within 2 business days after receiving your application!
Other Available Positions
As a remote company (yes we do WFH everyday), we always welcome anyone who can match the skills, the knowledge and the vibe to work with us from your most convenient "work place"!